- Puuhamaa schedule 2023
- 10.6 – 16.6 : 10am-5pm.
- 17.6 – 6.8 : 10am-7pm
- Changes are possible
- Entrance to the park for everyone over 3-years-old 31 €.
- 0-2 -years-old are free.
- HappyPass ticket (Two day entrance to the Puuhamaa) 46 €.
- FunTour ticket (Entrance to the Puuhamaa and Serena) 46,50 €.
- Puuharyhmä Season pass 115 €.
- Groups over 50 people, please contact [email protected]
Good to know
- You can pay with cash or card.
- Invoicing is possible only for companies that are approved from us. Invoicing always requires a prior agreement. You can contact us about the billing: [email protected] We add an invoicing supplement to all invoices (5 €).
- The Puuha-Bear can be seen daily near the Loopster attraction
- Puuha-Bear can be seen at: 12am, 1.30pm, 3pm, 4.30pm and 6pm.
- Puuhamaa parking lot is free.
- Parking lot is open on Puuhamaas’s opening hours.
- Camping on parking lot is prohibited.
- During your day of visit you may leave the park area. If you are willing to re-enter the park later that day, ask for a stamp from the ticket sale. You can get back to the Puuhamaa area by showing the stamp on your hand.
- Personal assistants of customers who require personal assistance are admitted to the park free of charge.
- To verify that the customer is in fact in need of a personal assistant, we accept the EU disability card marked A for requiring a personal assistant. The need for a personal assistant can also be confirmed with a written statement by a physician.
- The personal assistant is admitted into the park only after the customer he or she is assisting has paid the entrance fee.
- We admit no more than one personal assistant per assisted customer into the park free of charge. Also, the personal assistant must be an adult – at least 18 years of age or older.